How do I load an ebook onto my Kindle??
Once you’ve paid, you’ll receive an invoice by email which contains a link to download the file.
Getting the ebook onto your Kindle is simple:
- Click the link in that email to download and save the file to your computer
- Connect your kindle to your computer with your charge cable. Your Kindle shows up like a USB memory stick would (for PC users it’s in My Computer, for Mac users usually it’s on the Desktop).
- Open the Kindle folder on your computer and drag the ebook file into the “documents” folder.
- Eject the Kindle as you would a USB memory stick.
How to load an ebook onto your iPad?
The easiest way is to email the file to your ipad and open it in ibooks.
1. Once you’ve paid, an invoice will be emailed to you. Click the link in the invoice to download the file.
2. Email the file to yourself, and on your ipad open your mail. Then click the attachment and open it with ibooks (if you don’t yet have ibooks download it for free from the app store).
If this doesn’t work (or the file too big to email) then you can load it using iTunes via a USB cable. Follow the instructions from Apple or see here for a step by step guide.